- › I designed, implemented, and maintained AltWalker, an open-source Model-Based Testing framework that supports running tests written in Python 3 and .NET/C#.
- › Efficiently deployed and integrated multiple CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD, and GitHub CI/CD) to improve code quality and increase productivity.
- › I helped to organize and supervise an online workshop on Model-Based Testing, guiding the participants through the practical exercises.
- › Build RESTful APIs (using Flask) and web applications (using Ember.js) that enable our team to visualize test reports.
- › I implemented enhancements and bug fixes as part of an agile development team.
- › I participated in peer programming sessions, code reviews, stand-up meetings, and other meetings.
- › Working closely with other developers to improve my programming skills.
A Python3 package that generates test results in the standard JUnit XML format for use with Jenkins and other build integration servers.
A web based editor and visualizer for models written using the GraphWalker JSON format.
A simple static site generator based on Jinja2 with a CLI build using Click.
Docker image for running tox with Python 2.7, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, PyPy and PyPy3.
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Agile Frameworks
- Unit Testing
- Bash / Shell
- Graphic Design
- Affinity Designer